Right Choice ANC 167 Open Camp
This 175 man open camp was our first major job for Right Choice Camps and Catering out of Edmonton.
About the Project
This 175 man open camp was our first major job for Right Choice Camps and Catering out of Edmonton. ROIL Projects Inc. won the bid for the complete install of this camp which included having to shut down, winterize and dismantle of their “Ghost” open camp near Grande Cache and then organizing to have the camp trucked to the ANC location near Fox Creek.
This job was on a tight timeline which required many of our tradesmen to work through the holiday season to hand over the camp fully functional and ready for occupancy.
ROIL’s scope of work the included:
- Site prep of pilings for boxes to be set on
- Craning of 60 modular boxes
- Sealing boxes and corridors
- Architectural construction
- Fabrication steps and landings
- Mechanical plumbing construction
- Set up of potable water, sewer and gas fitting
- Winterizing all lines
- Complete commissioning and fire up of camp
Follow Us on Social Media